hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Rezaei, Mohammad A." <Mohammad.Rez...@gs.com>
Subject RE: mina-protocol-http-client, AsyncWeb and Jakarta HttpComponents
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:47:02 GMT
If the intent is to entirely replace HTTPNIO, then there are at least 4
frameworks that could fit the bill:

http://nioframework.sourceforge.net/
https://grizzly.dev.java.net/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xsocket/
http://mina.apache.org/

A very recent and interesting thread:

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5213915&tstart=0

There are older benchmarks out there that compare Grizzly and Mina.

NIO is all about performance and scalability, so it should be straight
forward to choose a framework.

Thanks
Moh