hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mina-protocol-http-client, AsyncWeb and Jakarta HttpComponents
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:31:40 GMT
Oleg

They refused. Some did that in a very offensive manner.

I understood there might be some feeling about this which is why I said:

> > think I will shut up now!

However, I think you're attitude is right - if there are people here who are
willing to try to work with MINA then we should, but if no-one has time or
inclination, I don't think we should worry about it either.

I like the idea of putting HTTPCore over APR.  What is Grizzly?

Paul