hc-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: TLP resolution for wednesday board meeting ?
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2007 22:29:26 GMT
I'll go ahead tonight and in case the board is worried about the position of VP, they can put
my
name on there for the time being. Although I think it would be a lot easier for someone else
to do
that (I will not be online from 25th of December till January the 13th). I can help out where
I can
though and keep an eye on the infra list (although that one is hardly needed to be honest)..

If I don't have a volunteer for VP before I sent it to the board, I will make myself available..

Mvgr,
Martin