hc-dev mailing list archives

From tjmcsorley <...@TheMcSorleys.com>
Subject Example code NHTTPClient.java - CONNECTION_TIMEOUT not working?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:29:53 GMT

I've taken the example code in NHTTPClient.java and modified only the TCP
port refereneced on the 3 requests that are made to port 80... I changed the
port to 1080 instead... so that the Connection attempt will fail since
nobody is listening on this port at the server the request is sent to...

I expect the connectionTimeout() method in the EventLogger class to be
called in 10000ms... but it appears to never be called...  Am I missing
something?  Should this be called in 10 seconds when the connection attempt
fails?

Thanks,

- tom