hc-dev mailing list archives

From Philip_...@avivacanada.com
Subject Re: Compatible issue solution of HttpClient and IBM WSAD environment
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:39:43 GMT
Ortwin.

Thanks for your instruction.

But when I tried to create a SVN repository to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/project-trunk

I got below error.

I am using proxy for internet, I set the proxy in install/update,
internet.

Is there any permission or settings issue?

    RA layer request failed
svn: PROPFIND request failed on
'/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/project-trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/project-trunk': could
not connect to server (http://svn.apache.org)

Best Regards,

Philip She

Web Services and Infrastructure Software -BSD
Aviva Canada Inc.,
2206 Eglinton Avenue East, Scarborough, On. M1L 4S8
Tel: 416-2882667

Ortwin Gl├╝ck <odi@odi.ch>
10/30/2007 04:18 AM
Please respond to
"HttpComponents Project" <httpcomponents-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

HttpComponents Project <httpcomponents-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Compatible issue solution of HttpClient and IBM WSAD environment

Philip_She@avivacanada.com wrote:
> By the way, I am just joined the team. I donot know how to prepare the
> changes in the unified diff format. Any doc or instruct?

If you're using Eclipse: use the Subclipse Plugin for Subversion
support, then checkout the repository from

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/project-trunk

Then setup the project so that it compiles.
Make your changes to the code.

Select the project in the Package Explorer, right click and select Team
> Create Patch.

If you are using the command line, just use "svn diff > patch.txt".

HTH

Odi