hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Techie India" <ittechie.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding SSL Handling in HTTPCore.
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:05:02 GMT
Hi,

I want to know why the SSLIOSession's doHandshake method for NEED_UNWRAP is
not handling  SSLEngineResult.Status.BUFFER_UNDERFLOW and
SSLEngineResult.Status.BUFFER_OVERFLOW
cases.

I want to know this as my Client application get hanged for the Https
Request, I debugged the SSLIOSession's doHandshake (on my Server Side with
alpha6 Version) and find that SSLEngineResult.Status.BUFFER_UNDERFLOW  is
being return as Status.

Also previously with HtttpCore_alpha4 everything was working fine, so can
you please tell me what are the major changes are made from aplha4 to alpha6
in HTTPCoreNIOSSl which can break the things.

Thanks