hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Compatible issue solution of HttpClient and IBM WSAD environment
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:01:11 GMT

On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 16:36 -0400, Philip_She@avivacanada.com wrote:

> Oleg,
>
> You are right. I removed the localAddr using LocalHost. I did the test
> and everything is ok.
>
> As indicated, I create a patch and submit this file to you.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Philip She

Philip,

I reviewed the patch. Now it seems localAddr parameter is not being at
all. This is certainly not desired.

Generally speaking, try to minimize unnecessary 'noise' in your patch.
The smaller the patch, the easier it is to review and to understand what
changes you are trying to make, the higher the chances of the patch
getting accepted. Make sure local files do not make it into the patch.

Oleg