hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Compatible issue solution of HttpClient and IBM WSAD environment
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:02:46 GMT

On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 09:39 -0400, Philip_She@avivacanada.com wrote:

> Ortwin.
>
> Thanks for your instruction.
>
> But when I tried to create a SVN repository to
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/project-trunk
>
> I got below error.
>
> I am using proxy for internet, I set the proxy in install/update,
> internet.
>
> Is there any permission or settings issue?
>
>     RA layer request failed
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on
> '/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/project-trunk'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/project-trunk':
> could not connect to server (http://svn.apache.org)

Philip

Apparently there is still something wrong with the proxy configuration
as the SVN client appears unable to connect to the server.

See if you can paste this URL to your browser and get a response

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/oac.hc3x/trunk/

Oleg

PS: There is no need to check out the entire project. You only need a
copy of the HttpClient 3.x code tree. So instead of the URL given by Odi
you can simply use this one