hc-dev mailing list archives

From ossf...@dubioso.net
Subject Re: TLP proposal draft
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:03:52 GMT
Hi Oleg,

>_I have not, since you expressed willingness to assume the role of the
>_chair. Do you still want me to try to get in touch with Jeff and see if
>_he may consider coming back to the project?

Yes, please do so. I have no problem with taking
over when the move is complete. But becoming a
PMC chair at the same time when we're moving the
project TLP, *and* starting in November while I
am business-travelling during the week and have
to take care of my lectures on the weekend would
really be pushing my limits. We should have a chair
that is actually available and can communicate
with infra efficiently while we're moving.

cheers,
  Roland