hc-dev mailing list archives

From "G. Garrett Campbell" <g...@comcast.net>
Subject httpclient and aspx
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2007 20:57:29 GMT
I have a java application which logs into a variety of websites.
Usually an https page appears with a form.
    I parse the page and fill in the form values with the username and password.
After posting the form I get the page behind the log in.

This works for about 10 different sites, but
it fails on 5 different sites whose page reference includes .aspx

The original https get retreives the login in web page so the certificate
recognition and encryption is working.

It seems that the aspx server is detecting something different from httpclient
as compared to either firefox or IE.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

There are a couple of references to this problem when I google it, but few follow ups.

Thanks
Garrett Campbell