hc-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Koch <johannes.k...@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Subject [HttpClient trunk] redirect loses request headers
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:26:23 GMT
Hi,

when after a redirect response a retry is done by the
DefaultClientRequestDirector, the RoutedRequest returned by the
handleResponse method does not contain the request headers from the
original request. Is this behaviour intended? How can I get the headers
from the first request into the second? Do I have to add a request
interceptor?

--
Johannes Koch
BIKA Web Compliance Center - Fraunhofer FIT