hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Bazley \(ASF\)" <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] Commons HttpClient 3.1 final release preview
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:10:25 GMT
[Second try - GMail is getting DNS errors]

Some minor issues:

There are two copies of LICENSE, NOTICE, RELEASE_NOTES and README in
the zip files.

The stand-alone jar only has one copy of LICENSE, but there should be
a NOTICE file as well. Might be useful to include the README, but not
essential.

Also the README files still refer to Jakarta Commons in the text and URLs.

S.