hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: [HttpCore] HttpParams interface
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:41:55 GMT
Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> I tend to dislike downcasts.

So do I.

> Besides, that implies every class that
> implements HttpParams must also implement ModifiableHttpParams as well
> to be of any use.

What about this?

HttpParamsStack hps = new HttpParamsStack
  (requestParams, clientParams, appParams);

Because that's the basic idea I want to pursue
for the client parameter stack we've discussed.

> Anyways, there are different ways of looking at things. So, I will not
> object if you do it differently.

I'll think about it. There are plenty of other things
on my list with a higher priority. If I don't come up
with a patch before the next core release, that means
I've given up on this idea.

cheers,
  Roland