hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project httpcomponents-core (in module httpcomponents) failed
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:03:56 GMT
>> (1) I had to mod the post in because you are not subscribed to the list
>> with your apache.org account. You probably want to change the sender
>> email address to the one you are subscribed to the list with

Done.

>> (2) Is there a way to see a more detailed test case output? I know Maven
>> redirects it to a file in the 'target/test-reports' folder or some such.
>> Is there a way to get hold of it?
>
> The httpcomponents-core project overview is here:
> http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/httpcomponents/httpcomponents-core/index.html
> and the SystemOut output here:
> http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/httpcomponents/httpcomponents-core/gump_work/build_httpcomponents_httpcomponents-core.html
> I don't know where to get the trace for the failed testcase.

Btw, I successfully ran the tests with both Ant and Maven2
locally. Either the Gump run checked out an inconsistent
code level, or there is a problem with the Gump environment.
The next run should show.
I'll try to add a <junitreport> tag to the Gump definition,
maybe that's the trick to get to the testcase output.

cheers,
  Roland