hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project httpcomponents-core (in module httpcomponents) failed
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:42:46 GMT
Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> OK. We now have our first failed GUMP build.
>
> Roland,
> (1) I had to mod the post in because you are not subscribed to the list
> with your apache.org account. You probably want to change the sender
> email address to the one you are subscribed to the list with

Hm, so you can't permanently enable the other address.
OK, I'll change it.

> (2) Is there a way to see a more detailed test case output? I know Maven
> redirects it to a file in the 'target/test-reports' folder or some such.
> Is there a way to get hold of it?

Our reports are accessible here:
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/httpcomponents/index.html
Though the output looked better when the builds failed.
Maybe Gump will update the module view after the run in progress:
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/buildLog.html

The httpcomponents-core project overview is here:
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/httpcomponents/httpcomponents-core/index.html
and the SystemOut output here:
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/httpcomponents/httpcomponents-core/gump_work/build_httpcomponents_httpcomponents-core.html
I don't know where to get the trace for the failed testcase.

The suspicions about incomplete Maven 2 support in Gump
were correct. The project build above should have skipped
the tests, which are supposed to be executed in a separate
project definition. But the <mvn> tag currently ignores
the nested <parameter> tags. Still, better than nothing.

cheers,
  Roland