hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] HttpClient 4.0 ALPHA1 pre-release packages
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:16:26 GMT
>> Release notes:
>> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.0-alpha1-prerelease/RELEASE_NOTES.txt
>
> OK

The JavaDoc overview looks depressing. I will add package.html
files for the public API packages later this morning.

>> Release packages:
>> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.0-alpha1-prerelease/packages/
>
> Checksums work; content looks OK. I did not try building/testing.

Maven build of sources works. I suggest to remove build.xml,
unless that has been changed to pick up version.properties.

>> Web site:
>> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.0-alpha1-prerelease/httpcomponents/httpcomponents-client/
>
> Front page says:
>
> "HttpClient has a modular structure and consists of several modules."
>
> However, only one module (HttpClient) is mentioned.
>
> Might be useful to mention that the other modules have not yet been
> released.

I've updated index.apt. The module reference in the overview section
is gone. The introduction to the modules section mentions that there
is currently only one module which comprises all the code. I didn't
try to generate the page though.

cheers,
  Roland