hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject gumping httpcore
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2007 09:38:56 GMT
Hi folks,

I've made an attempt to define Gump projects for httpcore.
Unfortunately, this is copy&paste-then-trial-and-error work
with a turnaround time of probably a day. I don't have Gump
set up locally, so I'll have to wait for the periodic runs
to see if it works. Please prepare for some Gump spam until
then, as I have (tried to) configure reports for successful
runs, too.

Once I get the basics right, we can discuss the finer
points. Currently, the generated JAR file names have a
release indicator in addition to the -SNAPSHOT prefix.
That means we'd have to update the Gump definition for
every release.
I couldn't find instructions on overriding the JAR name
for each module with a simple property. The Maven2 style
solution would probably be to have an extra Gump profile
which overrides the JAR names or something like that :-)

cheers,
  Roland