hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: GUMP update
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:12:24 GMT
All right, I've taken a stab at this one...

> - tweak SVN so all relevant trunks, and only the trunks,
>   are checked out into a single tree

.../httcomponents/gump-trunk
oac.hc3x is referenced as svn:external
2.0.2 is checked in as a JAR - no point in rebuilding it

> - define a new httpcomponents.xml for all our GUMP jobs
> - move commons-httpclient from jakarta-commons.xml there
Done.

> - move commons-httpclient-2.0-branch there and delete
>   the separate definition
Not exactly moved, but replaced with a new definition of
which I hope that it just picks up the JAR from SVN.

I've used my apache.org email address for <nag>. There
may be a moderation request the first time GUMP mails us.
Oleg, if you can't give permanent allowance to addresses
not subscribed, I'll have to change the <nag>s.

Unfortunately, I have to go on the road again for a few
days. If I screwed up, I can't fix it until I'm back on
Friday.

cheers,
  Roland