hc-dev mailing list archives

From balaji hari <to.haribal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synapse not able to send request to jboss server + solaris 5.9
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 21:04:59 GMT

Oleg,

Great! The fix works. Can you send me the patch on top of 4.0 ALPHA4
release.
This is the one which is bundled with synapse-1.0 release and moving to 4.0
ALPHA5 release is not compatible with synapse-1.0.

Thanks everyone for your inputs.

Balaji

Could please try this fix (attached to the Jira issue)?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCORE-89

Oleg