hc-dev mailing list archives

From balaji hari <to.haribal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synapse not able to send request to jboss server + solaris 5.9
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 15:56:10 GMT

Oleg,

Actually in DefaultConnectingIOReactor.processSessionRequests

after this code segment

SessionRequestHandle requestHandle = new SessionRequestHandle(request);
key.attach(requestHandle);
key.interestOps(SelectionKey.OP_CONNECT);

we tried

this.selector.select(0)
this.selector.selectedKeys()

This doesn't help!