hc-dev mailing list archives

From balaji hari <to.haribal...@gmail.com>
Subject NIO client fails on solaris
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 20:40:23 GMT

We are evaluating synapse1.0 which uses jakarta http core nio package to
forward incoming requests to application server

We are facing a strange issue where synapse server is able to forward
request to jboss server in windows xp but not in solaris. When we digged the
problem we found its with the NIO component.

The example given in NIO module NHttpClient.java when executed from solaris
box is able to talk to HTTP server / servlet container running in windows
but not solaris (not even local machine).

I found some issues related to this in Sun forum but can't find a solution.

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?forumID=256&threadID=420607
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?forumID=4&threadID=293672

Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Envoronment:

Java Version 1.5.0.06
jakarta-httpcore-4.0-alpha4
Solaris 5.9