hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Gl├╝ck <...@odi.ch>
Subject Re: Regarding HTTPComponents functioning.
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 12:38:02 GMT
Sachin,

Connection management is currently implemented only in the HttpClient
(4.0) project, but not in HttpCore. There you can find socket factories
to plugin your SSL implementation:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/module-client/src/main/java/org/apache/http/conn/SecureSocketFactory.java?view=markup

Same for cookies. API is here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/module-client/src/main/java/org/apache/http/cookie/

I agree that this is currently a bit "hidden" and not clear from the
website.

Cheers

Ortwin

--