hc-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: pre-proposal..
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2007 16:56:59 GMT
I prefer not to become a commons component (not that I have something against commons though).
The
best match seems to be httpcomponents and even though the server component isn't much alive
at this
stage, we don't need to split up the client & server code, which in case of commons we
need to do that.

And another reason : the goal of all codebases in the new TLP will be the same : http and
it's
extensions and will definitely create a big enough project (PMC Members & committers)
to not get
into trouble when someone becomes inactive..

Mvgr,
Martin