hc-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: HttpComponents TLP Proposal draft
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 10:36:17 GMT
Sorry for being silent (I am swamped with work and personal things at this moment).
My opinion it's best to wait a bit till things settle down.. Turbine & POI are moving
over at this
stage, commons has a TLP proposal coming, which will spark more discussions. My goal is to
have one
focus at the time at this stage and find a good solution for all projects left, with the attention
they deserve.

I am absolutely sure that it is no problem to have enough people on the PMC to make a TLP
work..

Mvgr,
Martin