hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Mueller" <dan.in.a.bot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Jakarta-httpclient Wiki] Update of "HttpComponentsCoreReleaseProcess" by OlegKalnichevski
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 17:21:52 GMT
;) Ok, zorg wise it should suffice to add an additional manual step of 'mvn
source:source' before the 'mvn javadoc:javadoc' in your release guide [1].
This will create a ..-sources.jar, which is appropriate for the repo.

But I can't figure out when and how your artifacts get published to the
maven repo in your description. Aren't they uploaded somehow or maybe
grabbed from subversion? According to the maven repo itself [2], you have at
least once deployed to the repo somehow lately. If you don't know how to do
it, it's detailed in about 10 lines in the 'guide to uploading artifacts to
the maven repo' [3]. Summarized you should be able to execute 'mvn
source:jar javadoc:jar repository:bundle-create' which creates a bundle and
then creating a JIRA issue with the bundle attached (as explained on the
site). I'm pretty sure that you do this already somehow, either
automatically or manually.

Hope that helps,

Cheers,
Daniel

[1]
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-httpclient/HttpComponentsCoreReleaseProcess
[2]
ftp://ibiblio.org/pub/packages/maven2/org/apache/httpcomponents/jakarta-httpcore