hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Mueller" <...@digitalstrider.com>
Subject current state of httpclient 4.0
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:44:20 GMT
Hi all,

In what state is the new version of the httpclient? I checked it out from
SVN and it seems to be using the new httpcore underneath. I think you have
refactored the original httpclient into two projects, so the two are fully
functional. Is that correct? And since my main interest lies in the nio part
of the httpcore, what needs to be done to have this part working with the
httpclient (if there's anything which is not working, not sure about that)?
Some pointers would be great, so I can speed up my understanding of the
code.

Cheers,
Daniel