hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Mueller" <...@digitalstrider.com>
Subject Re: publishing sources to the maven-repo
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:33:10 GMT
Hi Oleg,

Which one of the stated variants could be implemented? I have not the
slightest clue about how you actually do releases, so it's a bit difficult
to help. Are they done by hand and then provided to the maven team? Or are
they somehow done automatically. I think at least for the continuous
integration stuff (built by gump, I asume) you'd have to change the invoked
command.

Cheers,
Daniel