hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem building latest SVN head
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 07:35:45 GMT
On Mon, 2007-06-04 at 15:51 -0700, Anders Wallgren wrote:
> I've pulled the latest SVN head (revision 544315) and I'm running into a
> problem - the jar fails with an error:

Hi Anders,

I am unable to reproduce the problem locally. The latest SVN snapshot
(revision 544413) builds just fine for me. What maven and JDK version
are you using?

You may also want to try running the build with -cpu to force update
check for any relevant registered plugins

mvn -cpu install

Hope this helps

Oleg