hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: [HttpCore] HTTP parameters was Re: [HttpConn] test coverage
Date Sun, 27 May 2007 22:20:08 GMT
Hi Oleg,

> I also would like to move #getDefaults / #setDefaults methods to an
> optional interface LinkedHttpParams that extends HttpParams and declare
> it framework internal use.

I like the idea now. It provides an elegant way to disable
linking in HttpRequestExecutor if it's not wanted. Add
#isParameterSetLocally() to the list. AbstractHttpParams
should not implement the optional interface.

Will you find the time to implement this? I spent most of
the allotted time this week-end already for the discussion,
and the rest should go to HttpRoute/RouteTracker.

cheers,
  Roland