hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r538647
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 17:29:16 GMT
Hi Oleg,

> Initial port of the authentication code from Commons HttpClient 3.x
>
> Added:
>     jakarta/httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/src/java/org/apache/http/client/AuthenticationHandler.java
  (with props)
>     jakarta/httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/src/java/org/apache/http/client/protocol/RequestProxyAuthentication.java
  (with props)
>     jakarta/httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/src/java/org/apache/http/client/protocol/RequestTargetAuthentication.java
  (with props)

When I find the time, I will have a look at that. I want to
make sure that (until beta) possible UI code for querying a
password is _not_ called by an interceptor, but previously
by the handler.

Things at work are heating up though. My available time is
getting even shorter.

cheers,
  Roland