hc-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: Grant commit rights to Asankha C. Perera
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 21:20:00 GMT
I just added my vote and added some instructions there.. No need to take this to general, even
though he will get commit access to the complete of Jakarta. A vote only happens on general
when
there are problems with getting enough binding votes.

Btw Ant is *not* on the PMC yet, even though our part has been arranged, he hasn't subscribed
to the
list yet (unless he was already subscribed or I missed something). Subscribing to the list
means he
accepted the nomination. If he subscribes, and revotes, his vote will be binding.

Mvgr,
Martin