hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Gl├╝ck <...@odi.ch>
Subject Re: The future of 'contrib-benchmark'...
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 07:34:27 GMT
Hi Asanka,

Personally I have no problem with making contrib-benchmark a real
product. It's merely I a question of resources. I'd like to hold a
public poll to get an idea of how much public interest is in this
package. At the same time I'd like to ask for volunteer maintainers.
It's probably not much work to just maintain it's API compatibility
(i.e. "it compiles"). It's more work to fix bugs and enhance features.

Odi

--
[web]  http://www.odi.ch/
[blog] http://www.odi.ch/weblog/