hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HttpComponents] Going TLP
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 14:05:54 GMT
Just something to consider:

Is the project going to have sufficient members to sustain it as a TLP
long-term?

At present there seem to be just about enough members, but if one or
two drop out then there would not be sufficient to run the TLP -
though it might still be viable as part of another TLP.

I'm not saying don't do it, just be aware of the additional
requirements that being a TLP involves.

+0 from me.

Sebastian