hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Gl├╝ck <...@odi.ch>
Subject Re: HttpComponents and the coming end of Jakarta
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:29:04 GMT
Oleg,

Honestly I don't really care WHERE this project is happening. If under
Commons, TLP, in Webservices, on sf.net or Savannah. The important thing
is THAT it is going on. For me all the surrounding organizational crap
is more of a burden than it helps to get a project forward.

Odi

--
[web]  http://www.odi.ch/
[blog] http://www.odi.ch/weblog/