hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] 4.0 release planning was Re: [HttpClient et al] tidbits
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:39:43 GMT
On Sat, 2007-04-28 at 15:56 +0200, Roland Weber wrote:
> Hi Oleg,
>
> > Would you have any spare cycles for
> > HttpComponents in May?
>
> not in a significant number. My lecture runs until June,
> and there's more stuff to keep me away after that.
> Business travel is not likely to stop either.
> I'd like to spend an hour or two per week to write
> test cases for HttpConn. That, and reading dev mails
> once a week, is about all I have to offer.

Cool. Some test coverage for HttpConn would be awesome.

I will try to prepare the Alpha1 release of the new code line as a port
of HttpClient to the new API based on HttpCore sans NTLM, Cookie2 and
multipart POST support. All major refactoring should take place in the
post Alpha1 time frame after we have received some early feedback on the
first public release of HttpClient 4.0

Cheers

Oleg