hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [HttpCore] tasks blocking HttpCore API freeze
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 09:07:21 GMT
On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 13:14 -0700, Anders Wallgren wrote:
> I'll take responsibility for finishing the patch for HTTPCORE-63.  It's
> not much work, but is there a rough timeline you're working with for the
> next release, so I can figure out where to slot it in?
>
> anders

Hi Anders,

It will probably take me 4 to 5 months to complete these tasks if I work
on them alone. HTTPCORE-63 is not blocking any other item so there is
really no rush. Besides, do not feel obliged. Feel free to work on it if
you think contributing code to ASF is a good thing and learning the way
patch submission process works may be something useful for you.

Cheers

Oleg