hc-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Core 4.0 ALPHA4 release
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:31:00 GMT
You don't need a re-vote do you? Couldn't someone just re-vote changing
their +0 to +1. The "...and will help support it." doesn't have to mean
writing code, just taking the time to vote is support. Also, don't all
Jakarta PMC members have a binding vote here so you could just ping them to
see if one of them would vote.

   ...ant