hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Gl├╝ck <...@odi.ch>
Subject Re: Load testing HTTP 1.1 and SSL
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:57:43 GMT
I know that the German magazine c't has an extensive test suite for load
testing HTTP servers. They used to periodically benchmark and optimize
certain software/hardware combinations for throughput. See this online
article:
http://www.heise.de/ct/english/99/13/186-1/
The reference [2] lists the download URL for their test suite.

Odi

Asankha C. Perera wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can someone let me know any good free/open source tools to load test
> HTTP 1.1 (We use chunking most of the time).. Apache bench unfortunately
> does not support 1.1 and I think its SSL support is still not very stable.
>
> thanks
> asankha

[web]  http://www.odi.ch/
[blog] http://www.odi.ch/weblog/