hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Life is unfair (Completely off-topic)
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:01:53 GMT
<head>
</head>
Happy Birthday Oleg!<br>
I also wish to state how helpful Oleg has been to the Synapse project
over the past few months, helping us develop a non blocking http/s
transport based on HttpCore. Looking at this great library I am sure it
is soon going to get the attention and respect of many many projects
ahead.. so its definitely a cool and healthy project to be associated
with!<br>
asankha<br>
PS: Sorry to hear about the snow..&nbsp; here in Sri Lanka where I am, its
always sunny and warm and we tend to forget how lucky we are at times!<br>
  <pre wrap="">
Odi,

This makes my heart bleed. Literally. The trouble is I had my bloody
birthday this week and to mark this sad occasion I promised my wife we
would go to a nicer, warmer place away from snow and computers. So, I
booked a hotel in downtown Lausanne. Now it is going to snow in Lausanne
the whole weekend, I will not be able to hack the whole weekend and I
will be watching all this beautiful snow and torture myself with
thoughts how wonderful it would have been being in Laax. What did I do
to deserve this?

Any chance you could take a day off early next week?

Oleg

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Paul Fremantle wrote:
    </pre>
      <pre wrap="">Roland

I'd like to distinguish between a small project and a healthy one.
This project is responsive, reactive, and helpful, all of which I
consider signs of great health. I don't think it matters how small the
actual number of coders is .... provided that Oleg doesn't kill
himself snowboarding :-)

Paul
      </pre>
    <pre wrap="">