hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: "<" character in a response header
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:54:16 GMT
Hi Oleg

I still I couldn't figure out the problem.. on a different note, since
the API gives me the method setHeader(String, String), I am wondering if
the user is responsible for the escaping or he could provide any String
and HttpCore should correctly escape it if required.

But more importantly, I cannot still find out why all the headers loose
the CRLF at the end, just when I add a header with the "<" character?
Will try to debug some more and see what I come up with...

asankha