hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HttpCore] HttpComponents Core 4.0-alpha4 release preview
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:33:34 GMT
Looks OK now to me.

Some minor points:

Not sure if the jars need the pom.properties and pom.xml files.

It would be useful to include the following key in the Manifest:

Implementation-Version: 4.0-ALPHA4-SNAPSHOT

Useful if the jar gets renamed (I had lots of fun trying to work out
what versions some of the 3rd party jars in JMeter were...).

==

I've started using the SVN revision id (rNNNNN) in nightly builds of
JMeter; this is proving quite useful.

Might be worth considering it as an addition to the manifest.
The information can be automatically extracted with SVNANT

S.