hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Core 4.0 ALPHA4 release (2nd run)
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:01:08 GMT
On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 16:53 +0000, sebb wrote:
> I can't find the KEYS file.

Here it is

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/httpcomponents/httpcore/KEYS

> ==
>
> The contrib and src/site directory trees seem to be missing from the
> src archives - perhaps that is intentional.

This is indeed intentional. So far 'contrib' code was meant be used as
non-supported and non-distributed "use at your own risk" source only
code. I also excluded src/site directory on purpose until we figure out
what to do with APT files.

> The java files in the zip archives have LF rather than CRLF line
> endings, which is not ideal.

I can fix those files manually if needed but I prefer to not re-tag the
release unless absolutely necessary.

Oleg