hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HttpCore] HttpComponents Core 4.0-alpha4 release preview
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:58:59 GMT
On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 22:39 +0000, sebb wrote:
> I think the jars should contain the NOTICE and LICENSE files.

Sebastian, Anthony, (and all)

Many thanks for your feedback. I added NOTICE and LICENSE to the
META-INF directory of all jars and also fixed missing license headers in
all java and xml source files.

I spent quite some time browsing the ASF SVN repository but failed to
find a single APT file with a license header. I suspect these files were
never meant to be distributed as a part of a release artifact in the
first place. For the time being I just excluded the web site sources
from the SRC assembly. The RAT tool now reports 0 unknown licenses for
me.

I updated the jars and release packages. Please review and let me know
what you think.

http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpcore-4.0-alpha4-preview/jars/
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpcore-4.0-alpha4-preview/packages/

Oleg