hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [HttpCore] HttpComponents Core 4.0-alpha4 release preview
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 21:35:20 GMT
Folks,

Could you please verify the release artifacts built off the SVN trunk so
we could eliminate the most obvious problems and reduce the chances of
having re-tag the release several times

Release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpcore-4.0-alpha4-preview/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

Jars:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpcore-4.0-alpha4-preview/jars/

Packages:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpcore-4.0-alpha4-preview/packages/

Site:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpcore-4.0-alpha4-preview/site/httpcore/

If I hear no complaints until tomorrow 20:00 GMT, I'll proceed with
tagging the release and building the final release packages and will
call a formal release vote on those packages.

I am aware of the problem with Source Xref reports. For some reason
Maven's site plugin fails to copy those to the stage directory, but
reports do get generated correctly.

Oleg