hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Core 4.0 ALPHA4 release
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:57:35 GMT
On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 09:31 +0000, ant elder wrote:
> You don't need a re-vote do you? Couldn't someone just re-vote changing
> their +0 to +1. The "...and will help support it." doesn't have to mean
> writing code, just taking the time to vote is support. Also, don't all
> Jakarta PMC members have a binding vote here so you could just ping them to
> see if one of them would vote.
>
>    ...ant

Hi Anthony,

I could possibly ask Davanum who I am sure is a Jakarta PMC member and a
Synapse committer to cast his vote but I do not want to be seen as
pushing a nearly failed release. I am certain we can get ourselves
organized and cut an official release of HttpComponents Core ahead of or
simultaneously with the Synapse 1.0 release.

Oleg