hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Core 4.0 ALPHA4 release
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:47:33 GMT
On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 10:36 +0100, Ortwin Glück wrote:
> +1
>
> changing my vote to +1, provided that's legal.

Odi,

I think it is perfectly legal. However, given the squabble that is
currently going on the Jakarta general list regarding release
procedures, I suggest that we take this as an opportunity to improve our
compliance with the Jakarta wide release guidelines by holding a vote on
a release package, not a SVN revision, and re-run the vote.

Folks, what do you think?

Oleg