hc-dev mailing list archives

From Stojce Dimski <sdmi...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: SessionRequest, SessionRequestCallback and other nio stuff...
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 17:18:06 GMT
Oleg,

Many thanks for your time and effort... I would be very grateful if you
can give me some advice on this...
I have to orchestrate two parts which acts asynchronously, I don't see
an elegant way to wait in handle method of server-side.... I need a
server part to 'waits efficiently' for client part to finish his job of
retrieving the response, and after that to get and stream to source the
client response...

Do you have some suggestions as how to design this ?

P.S. Regarding the nio connection pooling maybe I can help you, next
week maybe I could give it a try, and gt back to you with something...

Thanks,
Stojce