hc-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jira] Resolved: (HTTPCLIENT-631) String constants should be final
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:43:37 GMT
On 13/02/07, Oleg Kalnichevski (JIRA) <jira@apache.org> wrote:
>
>     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCLIENT-631?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
>
> Oleg Kalnichevski resolved HTTPCLIENT-631.
> ------------------------------------------
>
>       Resolution: Fixed
>    Fix Version/s: 3.1 Final
>
> Fixed. Thanks go to Findbugs & Sebastian
>

There were some other Findbugs suggestions, but the ones I raised
seemed to be the most important so far.

Just spotted some more that should probably be fixed - I'll post them
later, if that's OK.

By the way, some of the headers in the 3.1Beta-1 source seem to have
the old-style copyright with years in them. These are supposed to be
removed.

There's a script somewhere in the ASF SVN to do this - I've got a copy
somewhere which I used to fix the JMeter code. I can post the link
later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: httpcomponents-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: httpcomponents-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message