hc-dev mailing list archives

From Stojce Dimski <sdmi...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: SessionRequest, SessionRequestCallback and other nio stuff...
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 13:48:09 GMT
Hi Oleg,

I am trying to bend myself over a httpCore-nio, so please bear with
me...

a) If understood correctly, when 'requestReceived' I would have to:
	1) transcode the headers for a new proxyRequest
	2) 'suspendOutput'
	3) invoke proxyRequest
	4) (when received full proxyResponse) 'suspendOutput',
	5) 'requestOutput', pump the response
	5) 'submitResponse', 'requestInput'
Is this correct ?

b) connection.getContext in 'requestReceived' gives me the context with
which I can uniquely identify this request ? I can safely pass it to
'client side' ?

c) Is it possible to have a reactor which listen on multiple addresses
?

d) Or is it possible to have multiple reactors connected to the same
dispatcher ?

Thanks,
Stojce