hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [HttpComponents] Home for NIO SSL
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 17:33:42 GMT
Folks,

I am very likely to have my first cut at NIO SSL ready for review by the
end of this weekend. I would like to be able to commit this code to the
repository and ask the Synapse folks to take it for a spin and give me
some preliminary feedback.

I proposed a Java5 specific module be created in HttpCore to contain NIO
SSL stuff and a few adapter classes for java.util.concurrent interfaces.
Apparently the idea was not well received by Roland and I have not heard
any strong opinions in favor of it from other committers. So, we are
kind of stuck. What do we do now? What are the alternatives?

Oleg